Introducing BillyC5022

Welcome to my Blog

I have worked in the IT industry since 1994. I survived the Internet boom or the 90's, Y2K, the VoIP boom in the 2000's, and now I am diving headfirst into Virtualization.

I am also married to a wonderful woman and the father of 5 daughters...Ages 1, 4, 5, 6, 9.

I am CCIE 5022, Routing and Switching. I currently work on Routing & Switching, Firewalls & VPNs, Unified Communications, Data Center Architectures. I am now jumping into Virtualization with Cisco Unified Computing Systems (UCS), VMware, NetApp, and EMC.

Customized Search Engine for Networking and Virtualization
The custom Google search engine at the top of the page has been optimized to search domains and websites related to Cisco, VMware, NetApp, and EMC. It is currently referencing 66 distinct urls including YouTube pages for Cisco, VMware, NetApp, and EMC. Many urls are for respected websites and blogs relating to this technology. If you have any suggestions for websites to be included, let me know.

Disclosure and Disclaimer
I work for an IT Consulting company. We have partnerships with the following vendors; Cisco, VMware,NetApp, EMC, HP, Veem, Microsoft, and maybe some others I can't remember.

The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer's view in any way.

Catch me on Twitter @Billyc5022 
I hope you enjoy.