My Networking, Virtualization, Storage, Wireless, et al. Google Custom Search Engine

When I started this blog it had a single purpose. I had discovered the Google Custom Search Engine and I needed a web site to host it. I had become very proficient in structuring Google search to get the results I wanted. However, was primarily limiting these searches to vendor sites.

I found Google Custom Search rand realized I needed a website to host the search engine. So I created my blog billyc5022.blogspot.com

I am now up to 107 sites indexed. I use the Google CSE, everyday, all day. I find great results in my searches without obscure, meaningless sites.

I would like to do two things. #1 invite everyone to try it out. #2 solicit from you which sites I should add.

Please try it out and give me some feedback.

-bill




Home